Successfully deliver projects of any size or complexity
Built from a wealth of experience and knowledge, PRINCE2 provides the essentials for managing any project.
PRINCE2 is the world’s most widely adopted project management method, used by people and organizations from wide-ranging industries and sectors. It is a flexible method that guides you through the essentials for managing successful projects, regardless of type or scale. Built upon seven principles, themes and processes, PRINCE2 can be tailored to meet your specific requirements.
PRINCE2 Project Management
In a 2019 PPM benchmark study, 88% of project managers agreed that the business environment has become more competitive. Organizations are striving to find a competitive advantage wherever they can. To do this, they must change to stay ahead of the competition, survive and thrive. Project and programme management are crucial to that survival. Projects and programmes are how organizations introduce change and PRINCE2, as the world’s most widely-adopted project management method, helps organizations do just that.
Exams and Certifications
The PRINCE2® certification scheme has two main levels, Foundation and Practitioner. There is also the PRINCE2 Agile® certification scheme which includes the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation and PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner qualifications. The PRINCE2 certifications have been created for anyone who manages projects. This ranges from the dedicated project manager to professionals who manage projects as part of their day-to-day work. They are also relevant to those involved in the design, development and delivery of projects.
PRINCE2 2017 Core Publication
Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2 2017 Edition
The updated 2017 guidance, its first since 2009, places a strong emphasis on the scalability and flexibility of the method and on how best to tailor it to the complexity and specific requirements of a project.
Download Free Chapter
You can download the Content summary and Chapter 4, Tailoring and adopting PRINCE2, of Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2® (2017 Edition) to get an exclusive preview of the updated guidance.
- Increased emphasis on tailoring PRINCE2 to the needs of organizations and a range of project environments
- Demonstrates a greater link between the PRINCE2 themes and principles
- Restructuring of the ‘Themes’ chapters to accommodate typical examples of tailoring
- Provides increased guidance on the practical application of the PRINCE2 method, with examples, hint and tips
- Improvements to the structure and format have been made throughout the manual to ensure it is easier to navigate and use
- The updated guidance and exams has been developed through a collaborative approach involving over 100 members of the broader development team, including practitioners, trainers and consultants
- PRINCE2’s familiar structure of seven principles, themes and processes have remained constant.
Upcoming Training Dates