PRINCE2® 6th Edition Foundation and Practitioner eLearning
This accredited PRINCE2 Foundation & Practitioner package contains everything you need, including both exams and the Official PRINCE2 manual to attain both the Foundation & Practitioner qualifications in PRINCE2 – without having to enter the classroom!
The PRINCE2 Foundation learning introduces you to the PRINCE2 method whilst the Practitioner teaches you to apply it practically to the running and managing of a project within a PRINCE2 environment. This course conforms to the PRINCE2 6th Edition syllabus.
There are no formal pre-requisites for the Foundation examination however you must have passed Foundation prior to undertaking the Practitioner examination.
By the end of the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner e-learning courses you should be able to:
- Understand key concepts relating to projects and PRINCE2
- Understand how the PRINCE2 principles underpin the PRINCE2 method
- Understand the PRINCE2 themes and how they are applied throughout the project
- Understand the PRINCE2 processes and how they are carried out throughout the project
- Apply the PRINCE2 principles in context
- Apply and tailor relevant aspects of PRINCE2 themes in context
- Apply and tailor relevant aspects of PRINCE2 processes in context
The PRINCE2 Foundation Level introduces the PRINCE2 method. The Foundation certification aims to confirm that you know and understand the PRINCE2 method well enough to be able to work effectively with, or as a member of, a project management team working within an environment supporting PRINCE2. The Foundation certification is also a prerequisite for the Practitioner certification.
This certification is aimed at current and aspiring project managers or professionals who manage projects. It is also relevant to other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects, including: Project Board members (e.g. Senior Responsible Owners), Team Managers (e.g. Product Delivery Managers), Project Assurance (e.g. Business Change Analysts), Project Support (e.g. Project and Programme Office personnel) and operational line managers/staff.
- Multiple choice questions
- 60 questions per paper
- 33 marks required (out of 60 available) to pass: 55%
- One hour’s (60 minutes) duration
- Closed book
PRINCE2 Practitioner certification is for anyone managing projects. This could be as part of a formal project management function or a role in which project management is an inherent part of day-to-day work. The Practitioner certification aims to confirm that you have sufficient knowledge and understanding in order to apply and tailor the method in a range of different project environments and scenarios.
The Practitioner certificate is only one part of becoming a successful and effective project manager. It is important to ensure that this is supplemented with real-life experience working on projects, in addition to investing in their own professional development and wider training.
To take the PRINCE2 2017 Practitioner examination you must provide proof of having passed one of the following:
- PRINCE2 Foundation (this must be a 2009 certificate or later)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)*
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)*
- IPMA Level A® (Certified Projects Director)
- IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager)
- IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager)
- IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate)
This certification is aimed at project managers, aspiring project managers and anyone who manages projects. It is also relevant to other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects, including: Project Board members (e.g. Senior Responsible Owners), Team Managers (e.g. Product Delivery Managers), Project Assurance (e.g. Business Change Analysts), Project Support (e.g. Project and Programme Office personnel) and operational line managers/staff.
- Objective testing
- 68 questions per paper
- 38 marks or more required to pass (out of 68 available): approximately 55%
- Two-and-a-half hours’ (150 minutes) duration, no additional reading time
- Open book exam (official PRINCE2 manual only).
Please complete the enrolment form and we will send you an invoice.
Everything you need to become a PRINCE2 Practitioner, all in one place.
PRINCE2® 6th Edition Foundation & Practitioner training is provided by Good e-learning, accredited by PeopleCert.