PRINCE2 Agile Foundation is designed for individuals who are new to PRINCE2 and are working in or around an agile project environment. PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner is designed for those who are already certified in either PRINCE2 or PRINCE2 Agile Foundation levels.
The PRINCE2 Agile Foundation certificate is designed to help professionals deliver agile projects by tailoring PRINCE2 management controls with a broad toolset of agile delivery techniques and frameworks.
The certification will help you to:
- Understand PRINCE2 governance requirements clearly and comprehensively
- Gain a broad range of knowledge of agile concepts and techniques including: Scrum, Kanban, Lean Start-up and Cynefin
- Explore the interface between PRINCE2 and agile ways of working.
PRINCE2 Agile is suitable for anyone who delivers projects, large or small, in an agile context. It is a valuable training and certification scheme for anyone working within an agile project environment, whether they're a project manager, project support or part of the wider project team.
PRINCE2 Agile Foundation has no prerequisites. Those without any pre-existing knowledge of PRINCE2 are eligible to sit the certification as this will be covered during the training.
- Objective testing
- One-hour multiple-choice paper
- 50 questions with a pass mark of 55%
- Closed book exam.
PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner combines agile concepts with the world’s most popular approach to project management. Developed in response to user demand, the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner certifcation teaches you to blend structure, governance and control with agile methods, techniques and approaches.
You can take the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner certificate if you hold any of the following certifications:
- PRINCE2® Foundation (or higher)
- PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation
- Project Management Professional® (PMP)*
- Certified Associate in Project Management® (CAPM)*
- IPMA Levels A,B,C and D® (Certified Projects Director).
*'PMP' and 'CAPM' are registered marks of Project Management Institute, Inc. (PMI). PMI is not affiliated with AXELOS. PMI does not endorse any AXELOS qualifications.
This certification is aimed at professionals who work within a project environment including key staff involved with integrating project management with product delivery. An understanding of the agile concepts detailed in PRINCE2 Agile will also be beneficial to those with governance responsibilities for projects using agile delivery approaches as well as those involved with programme and project support functions.
- Objective testing
- 50 questions each worth one mark
- 30 marks or more required to pass out of 50 questions: 60% pass mark
- Two-and-a-half hours’ (150 minutes) duration, no additional reading time
- Open book exam. Only the official printed hard copy of the PRINCE2 Agile® Guidance is allowed.
A printed PDF of the official manual or a digital PDF of the official manual on a personal device, is not allowed in an exam environment.
The official manual may be annotated and tabulated but no sticky notes and loose leaf papers containing additional notes will be allowed.
Please complete the enrolment form and we will send you an invoice.