Enhance your ability to plan, implement and successfully manage the impact of change
Change is inevitable. For many organizations change can become a regular occurrence. Accordingly, dealing with change and, more significantly, the impact of change, is a high priority for organizations.It is therefore important that individuals have the opportunity to develop their capabilities to deal with change before, during and after it occurs. Our Change Management qualifications are designed to help organizations and their people manage the impact of change. The underlying guidance and supporting training courses are designed to equip individuals with the knowledge, theories and techniques to effectively plan and implement successful change initiatives.
Certify Your Ability To:
- Perform the role of a highly effective organizational Change, Transition or Transformation Manager.
- Draw from a range of professional approaches to enable an organization to implement change smoothly.
- Motivate and ease people into adjusting to organizational change.
- Keep stakeholders engaged while an organization undergoes change or transformation.
- Minimize the risk involved with unsuccessful organizational change initiatives.
- Identify the roles needed to assemble teams most likely to deliver successful change.
Exams and Certification
Working in partnership with the Change Management Institute, the syllabus and exams are based on The Effective Change Manager’s Handbook, designed to teach areas of knowledge defined by the Change Management Institute’ s Change Management Body of Knowledge (CMBoK).