Combine flexibility with proven process for successful agile project delivery.
A practical and repeatable methodology that achieves a balance between the standards, rigour and visibility required for good project management, and the fast-pace, change and empowerment provided by Agile. The focus is on developing solutions incrementally enabling project teams to react effectively to changing requirements, whilst empowering project personnel and encouraging increased collaboration and ownership.
Agile Project Management (AgilePM®)
Key benefits often attributed to agile include improved revenue and speed to market, developing the right product/solution (through iterative development and incremental delivery) and increased collaboration and customer satisfaction. Based on the Agile Business Consortium’s Agile Project Framework, AgilePM guidance offers a practical, scalable and repeatable methodology that achieves an ideal balance between the standards, rigour and visibility required for good project management, and the fast-pace, change and empowerment provided by agile.
Exams and Certifications
AgilePM certification is aimed at aspiring and practising project managers, and at team members wishing to adopt a flexible, collaborative approach to project management whilst maintaining or improving standards, quality and pace of delivery.
Certify Your Ability To
- Deliver quicker, cost-effective and low risk change by implementing a tried and tested approach to agile project management.
- Understand the background of agile in project management and the differences compared to traditional / alternative approaches.
- Equip yourself with the core principles, concepts and processes required for successful agile projects.
- Learn how to apply the DSDM approach to projects and daily activities and embrace an evolutionary development approach for more effective solutions.
- Boost communication and stakeholder engagement skills; critial for successful projects.
- Clarify different management styles needed for successful agile projects compared to traditional projects and be able to tailor these to the situation.
- Help organizations deliver effectively, at a lower cost and with lower risk, by continually validating project milestones against business objectives.
- Become an informed member of a project team using DSDM and AgilePM practices.
- Enhance your CV and boost future employment prospects.
- Successful candidates get a year’s free membership to the Agile Business Consortium (terms and conditions apply; not applicable to current of past members of the Consortium)
Reasons To Adopt Agile
AgilePM offers a structured and scalable corporate Agile framework based on proven practice. So why should organizations and project professionals consider AgilePM to support their adoption or improvement of agile project management practices?
- A tried and tested corporate approach
- Addressing the full project lifecycle (beyond product development)
- Inclusion of change management activities
- Quality & governance controls
- Risk management
- Clear roles & responsibilities
- Popular agile practices incorporated
- Integrate with existing processes