Agile Project Management (AgilePM®) eLearning
- Deliver quicker, cost-effective and low risk change by implementing a tried and tested approach to agile project management.
- Understand the background of agile in project management and the differences compared to traditional / alternative approaches.
- Equip yourself with the core principles, concepts and processes required for successful agile projects.
- Learn how to apply the DSDM approach to projects and daily activities and embrace an evolutionary development approach for more effective solutions.
- Boost communication and stakeholder engagement skills; critical for successful projects.
- Clarify different management styles needed for successful agile projects compared to traditional projects and be able to tailor these to the situation.
- Help organizations deliver effectively, at a lower cost and with lower risk, by continually validating project milestones against business objectives.
- Become an informed member of a project team using DSDM and AgilePM practices.
- Enhance your CV and boost future employment prospects.
- Successful candidates get a year’s free membership to the Agile Business Consortium (terms and conditions apply; not applicable to current or past members of the Consortium).
To complete the Introduction level competency, we recommend about 5 hours for learning and reflection. 20 hours for Foundation level and about 30 hours (cumulative) for Practitioner level study and qualification. This study will be a mixture of computer-based training using the e-Learning, reference to the AgilePM® Manual and other support documents and completion of the Practical Tasks and Tests. Depending on other commitments, you will require anything from 2 weeks to 6 months to complete this learning.
Purchasing this product provides you with a license to use AgilePM® Passport for a period of 3 months from the date of purchase. During this period the product is supported to ensure that the content is consistent with the method syllabus. The e-Learning and Practitioner Exams are valid for 3 months from the date of the initial purchase
- 10 modules with associated interactive lessons
- Innovative videos for each lesson
- Notes to support each lesson and references to the AgilePM® Handbook/Manual
- Module level foundation and practitioner tests directly aligned to the AgilePM® syllabus
- AgilePM™ Foundation and Practitioner exam simulations with feedback. Online support forums and chat (online)
- Interactive exercises to consolidate the learning
- Extensive Exam Approaches module to support the "Objective Testing" Practitioner exam
- Progress reporting facility
Practising project managers, Agile team members looking to become Agile Project Managers, Individuals pursuing the AgilePM Practitioner Certificate, Certified AgilePM Foundation Professionals and Agile team members who want to become Agile Project Managers.
Learn how to flex and deliver projects rapidly to meet your customer needs.
Practising project managers, Agile team members looking to become Agile Project Managers, Individuals pursuing the AgilePM Practitioner Certificate.
- Multiple choice format
- 50 questions per paper
- 25 marks required to pass (out of 50 available) – 50%
- 40 minutes duration
- Closed book
Become an agile project leader with in-depth knowledge of agile principles.
To take the AgilePM Practitioner examination you must provide proof of having passed the following:
- AgilePM Foundation certificate
Certified Professionals AgilePM Foundation, Agile team members who want to become Agile Project Managers.
- Objective examination. 4 questions (20 points per question).
- 40/80 points required to pass the exam (50%).
- Duration 2.5 hours.
- Open book (only the official AgilePM manual is allowed).
Please complete the enrolment form and we will send you an invoice.