Demonstrate that you have the skills and expertise to be an effective business analyst working in an agile project team
The business analyst role is critical for successful agile projects and development. Despite this, there has been little in the way of detailed best practice guidance that directly addresses the role, responsibilities and skills of the Agile Business Analyst.
Certify Your Ability To:
- Play an integral part in successful agile project delivery.
- Understand a comprehensive set of techniques and practices for effective business analysis and collaborative agile working.
- Utilise a range of agile business analysis techniques.
- Help a team and its organization transition from traditional to agile ways of working.
Exams and Certification
Training and certification enables business analysis professionals to develop their understanding and proficiency in adopting and applying the AgileBA guidance, providing:
- Knowledge and understanding of the AgileBA role and responsibilities;
- Context to the role beyond the individual project, in relation to organizational mission and strategy;
- Additional depth, guidance and techniques for the Business Analyst role.